Skip to main content

Ecstasy had me feeling good over Christmas

Welcome, firstly sorry I ain't posted anything worthwhile lately, I have technology problems , everything is failing..... Then I feel I have been inbetween a mental breakdown.
Abortion is legal in Ireland, glad the debate is over , glad the women got the vote they wanted and I certainly am delighted people are sticking together. One thing I voted no as I don't want abortion on demand , I hope there's strict rules and some don't abuse this like in other country's, not only is it dangerous an damaging to women's health its also seriously hard to cope after abortions...I've been through basically two.  It was so tough still to this day I bless myself thinking what if...its hard on the mental health, anyway delighted women don't have to hide an feel shamed about this situation.... I hope its not abused as when a life is meant to be we shouldn't prevent it because we feel its not right in that time, we could be aborting the next Einstein. Who knows what talented geniuses will be aborted just because they can freely abort if there ain't some strict laws its kinda wrong...anyone who has been through rape etc honestly they have always deserved this right... Hope the future is bright an full of talented life...

Could the next referendum maybe help us be allowed to grow a herb called cannabis? I've smoked all my life since the time I figured out I was so aggressive an violent while drunk... Start smoking hash realized it calmed me down while drinking, unfortunately its illegal and funding this so called drug war... Shouldn't we be allowed to grow at least one plant for personal use?
Its a plant after all....nobody is dying if anything its enhances peoples life's...don't we deserve this freedom.

Oh Ecstasy led you here,  I've felt so depressed lately I've really wanted to get my hands on some MDMA or E just because I feel its truly can help with depression,  I took some before Christmas time in December last year I was really down yet again overthinking life decisions so I tried some an felt great I danced the night away so happily, not a side effect from this illegal drug , I felt happy up until around the first 8th amendment posters were put up.
Literally if I had the balls id of killed myself in times like that if suicide was legal I would literally go in an be put to sleep.
I love life people in it, I just don't really wanna grow old in this world. But enough of that bull shit I might be depressed but I certainly am not going to be selfish an take my own life.... So my search for some ecstasy continues, just the one or two.  

If cannabis was legal it would be amazing, its would
Allow us to grow the strain of plant which we require and we wouldn't be funding a black market with possibly contaminated cannabis...
It would be a much safer future to legalize all drugs ...

I don't do any pharmaceuticals.



Dont mean to bring anyone down, just clearing my mind of what I find...


Thanks for reading, peace be the journey.

Comments

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Buy delta 8 gummies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting
Peace Love Cannabis

Popular posts from this blog

Jack Herer - Emperor of Hemp

  Emperor of Hemp: The Jack Herer Story 1999 Film           This documentary chronicles the life of Jack Herer and his struggle for awareness and enlightenment of cannabis sativa, a.k.a. marijuana or hemp. His research into this plant culminates in his writing The Emperor Wears No Clothes: The Official Hemp Bible. He has dedicated his life to educating people about the history and many utilizations of hemp, the conspiracy against it, and ending marijuana prohibition. - Written by merk214      R.I.P : Jack Herer - RIP April 15, 2010   IMDb: Ratings: 6.7 / 10   Initial release : 1999 Director : Jeff Jones Running time : 60 minutes Cast : Peter Coyote Genres : Documentary film, Short Film, Political cinema http://www.jackherer.com/

So Does Cannabis Cure?

Regulations and restrictions on the sale of Cannabis sativa as a drug began as early as 1619. Increased restrictions and labeling of cannabis as a poison began in many states from 1906 onward, and outright prohibitions began in the 1920s. Source : Wiki Cannabis the only plant worth planting everywhere on the planet, not just used to get high in its many forms it has many different uses , i.e.: Hemp Help end mass poverty. Hemp for fuel fiber & fabrics, The big ass pharmacy & Oil companies wont allow the laws be changed as they have the big business wrapped up. Its all about profit when they could think profit an help add few extra years onto this globe. I don't know what do you think? humans before profit Research Suggests Cannabis Cures here's some links to assist your studies. Uruguay may treat addicted prisoners with medical pot http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/nationworld/report/050514_marijuana_uruguay/uruguay-may-treat-addicted-prisoners-with-medical

Cannabis questions & answers

Check out the Questions & answers published by National Cancer Institute Cannabis helps & it should never have been made illegal Cannabis and Cannabinoids Cannabis , also known as marijuana , is a plant grown in many parts of the world which produces a resin containing compounds called cannabinoids . Some cannabinoids are psychoactive (acting on the brain and changing mood or consciousness) (see Question 1 ). The use of Cannabis for medicinal purposes dates back to ancient times (see Question 3 ). By federal law, the use, sale, and possession of Cannabis is illegal in the United States. However, a growing number of states and the District of Columbia have enacted laws to legalize medical marijuana (see Question 1 ). In the United States, Cannabis is a controlled substance requiring special licensing for its use (see Question 1 and Question 3 ). Cannabinoids are active chemicals in Cannabis that cause drug -like effects throughout the body, includi